Install Joomla 3.3
Installing Joomla 3 can be simple. This tutorial shows the complete setup of Joomla 3.3.
1) Download Joomla from Joomla.org.
2) Extract the zip file and move the files and folders to your desired location.
3) Create a database. It can be any name you want.
4) Open the root folder for the website in your browser. You should see the installation instructions.
5)Setup the database.
6) Check over and select install.
Let it install
You should receive a successful image. If you have a problem, you can open the installation/sql/mysql/joomla.sql file in a text editor and do a search for ENGINE=InnoDB and replace it with ENGINE=MyIsam.
Here is the installed website at http://localhost.
Here is the administrator backend at localhost/administrator.